A device consisting of a control unit to which a surgical handpiece such as a contra-angle handpiece or saw and an implatology handpiece can be connected simultaneously to perform complete oral surgical procedures.
- Motor speed range of 300 - 50‘000 rpm.
- Integrated pump system for cooling the instrument to avoid tissue damage.
- 70 Ncm of maximum torque with the 20:1 contra angle and graphical, real time torque control.
- Sturdy, high quality design and finish.
- Fix settings for 12 different handpieces. Configuration menu to customize device after your favour.
Motor system MD 30
the programs, engine change, right / left run and the coolant quantity are carried out via the foot pedal